Monday, August 15, 2011

WHAP

my first day was a bust. i hate my classes and emma isn't here.
i love acting1 surprisingly. and french2 seems like its gonna be easier...kinda?
idk. my mom's being a bitch lately and it's so NOT helping. she says, "i'm totally open to helping you but it seems like you don't want my help..." its like shes on frikkin replay or something. obviously you can tell i dont want your help..so why are you trying to help me? i hate when she treats me like i cant do things on my own.
its like..hunny i CAN i just choose not to because you're ALL up on my jock..ya know?
WHAP can suck deeeez nuts. bahah. i had 15 pages of notes on the first night?! fuck no. *SWITCH OUT*
my mom's bein HELLA sketch about how she's "helping me" with my 'issues'...ummm TELL ME WHAT YOU MEAN CRAZY PANTS.
im SO tired but i can NOT sleep..for the life of me.
well im sure i could..i just dont want to. plus i need to clean my room more.
im gonna go do that. because i need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment