Thursday, October 13, 2011

no lies, no wrongs.

finally! things are looking up! i finally feel like i can bring my grades up and that everything is going to be a-okay. emma visiting was JUST the pick-me-up i needed. (:
phew! i got a 101% on my last french quiz! i'm TOO pumped. i now have a B in that class! i mean.. it's not an A... but it's not a D!
now time to raise my AP World History grade. /: hmph. it'll happen. it will.
all the drama is like..finally behind me. i have my shit figured out. at least.. that's how i feel right now.
i'm genuinely happy when the sun's up. but i feel like once the sun sets and the moon and the stars are out.. i go to a dark place. i just have to figure out why. BLAH.

so since emmmmmy left i wont be hanging out with thomas and jeremy much... hmmmm. what to do what to do. i like jeremy.. i think? i like his lips for sure (; damn. well. just something to put my mind on since i'm officially not worrying about all this kid shit. YAY.

of course... my parents are fucking idiots who don't give a shit if i feel happy or not. and tonight's parent-teacher-conferences so i can GUARANTEE that i get yelled at tomorrow. oh well. just take it till i have a's and b's.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment