Monday, October 17, 2011

reincarnated.

i have interest in nothing lately. tumblr? nope. facebook? nope. skype? nope. twitter? nope.
literally nothing. i don't even want to be on here.. i just don't know where else to go. 
nothing's private anymore. and that's exactly what i need. privacy.
my room isn't even private anymore. people just barge in whenever the fuck they feel like it. no. that doesn't fly with me.
i'm just gonna go back to bottling everything up. sure, it might take a while.. but it'll happen. 
i'm re-creating myself. and it's going to be amazing. i'm going to be exactly who I want to be and not who Lisa wants me to be or who Jimmy wants me to be.
that's going to take even longer because first.. i need to figure out who i am. 
where do i even start? i would get a drastic hair cut but i've been working really hard on getting my hair long.. and it's still not long enough.
i'd start with my clothes, but that takes money that i don't have.
i'd start with my room, but Lisa would never let me do what i want to do with it. 
i'd start with my personality but that would change my friends and i love my friends. sort of.
whatever. i'll start with…my routine. i need a better, healthier, more productive routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment