Saturday, October 8, 2011

someone help? anyone.

what're you supposed to do when you're like me. it takes FOREVER to get over someone. no matter how fast they can get over me. spencer: it's taking about 2 years. jimmy: it's taking ... well it's been 7 months.
so what am i supposed to do? because my heart is telling me to hold on but my head is saying i need to let go. but i can't. there's just so much i haven't said. or maybe i have said it just not enough. what am i supposed to do when EVERYTHING reminds me of them? even my friends...
i just feel like it's a waste of my time to even think about... but it's ALL i think about. i can't stop. and i dont know what it is about them. they hooked me.
i don't think i've ever done this to anyone. i'm not that great of a catch to begin with. ya know? i'm mentally insane. jealous. i push people away. not the pretty. the usual. and maybe that's why people can get over me so quickly. all i know is that i'm freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment