Sunday, July 3, 2011

boo.

Emma, my best friend, just moved to Arizona. I'm shit. I feel* like shit. I LOOK like shit lately. I know it sounds weird but she was basically my life. Not like I have many other friends. I mean..."I have friends, and they have friends, but they have parties...and I'm so awkward"

Haley's in Florida, which just makes this whole 4th of July weekend partying thing suck. Usually she goes to all the dumb 4th of July parties with me and we do sparklers...but not this year...thank you Tim.

Jess is hanging with Meghan all the time...which is TOTALLY understandable because Meghan is tons of fun...but I can't hang out with them because they *GO* places..and those places aren't approved by my parents.

Do you understand how suckish it is to be as old as I am? No freedom. No trust. But oh well...I guess it can only get better from here?

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do for school next year. I really want to try to convince my parents to let me go to private school for my junior and senior year...but that's a LOT of money that they don't have /:

Fuck my life. Yay America.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment