Tuesday, July 5, 2011

i dont know guys.

summer isn't supposed to be like this; stressful and tiring. and i dont know how much more i can take of it!
is it wrong that im HOPING the rest of my summer flies by? /: yeah..i thought so too.

it's not that i'm not happy for her..because i totally am..i just wish we talked more. it seems like he's so needy..and that's the only reason i'm not hurt or offended when she tells me she has to go..it's not that big of a deal but..i can only handle so much /:

to top it all off..i have "work" ?! i get paid to babysit my SISTERS...and trust me...my sisters are **brats**

i do NOT get enough sleep every night..bahaha they say 8 hours minimum...but i get like...3-5 hours every night...not* the best idea. (:


18 DAYS till my birthday.. i can not wait. 
in case anyone was wondering...i want coloring books for my birthday! on a count of i love colorin and all...ha. whatta joke. cuz i dont have a single creative bone in my body..but maybe that's why i want the coloring books? to practice?
nah...i just like coloring(:

off to watch a movie with my lil cousin. <3 All Dogs Go To Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment